Title: Territory Sales/Account Manager
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and are interested in working for a team oriented organization, then Progressive Intelligence Technologies may be the place for you. Progressive Intelligence Technologies is seeking an experienced, independent, self-motivated territory sales/account manager. As you maintain and build strong relationships across your territory, you will also gain recognition as an industry resource and product expert. If you are driven to help improve the lives & safety of our nation’s first responders and the communities they serve, and you have sales experience or public safety experience (or both), send your resume to us today.
- Manage and develop market share while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to support growth.
- Travel - Prospect/Client meetings, Conferences, Company Meetings
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value to clients.
- Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction. Know the customer's business!
- Forecasting to keep the team in touch with accounts in a timely fashion
- Know and communicate changes in the market, the competitive landscape, and client requests
- Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Take ownership in all aspects of sales for defined territory, while also representing the company and products, and working within team-driven organization.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 100% Self-motivated (Driven to Succeed)
- Marketing, Promotion, Lead generation, Sales, Develop professional relationships on behalf of the company
- Aptitude for Technology (Software, Web, Mobile, etc)
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, determine priority of assignments, and maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Able to promptly answer client related emails in a manner representative of Progressive Intelligence Technologies’ culture and expectations (Phone/Email/Social/etc)
Requirements: Honorably serving 5 or more years as public safety professional or armed forces (Reserve, Volunteer, Part time, or Full time). Candidates must have a strong reputation for impeccable character and leadership. Strong understanding in software or technology in the Public Safety (Hardware, RMS, CAD, Web/Software/App, etc).
Recommendations: Three or more years of proven Sales/Account management experience in a related industry.
To express your interest Click HERE. We'll email you back so you can send a resume & cover letter.