Title: Territory Sales/Account Manager
Public Safety Professionals depend on Progressive Intelligence Technologies to solve a wide variety of complicated technical challenges. We are uniquely focused on highly-versatile and mobile intelligence solutions that provide decision support to safely and efficiently mitigate incidents.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and are interested in working for a team oriented organization, then Progressive Intelligence Technologies may be the place for you. Progressive Intelligence Technologies is seeking an experienced, independent, self-motivated territorial sales/account managers.. As you maintain and build strong relationships across your territory, you will also gain recognition as an industry resource and product expert. If you are driven to help improve the lives & safety of our nation’s first responders and the communities they serve, and you have sales experience or public safety experience (or both), send a resume and cover letter to us today.
- Manage and develop market share while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to support growth.
- Travel - Prospect/Client meetings, Conferences, Company Meetings
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value to clients.
- Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction. Know the customer's business!
- Forecasting to keep the team in touch with accounts in a timely fashion
- Know and communicate changes in the market, the competitive landscape, and client requests
- Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Take ownership in all aspects of sales for defined territory, while also representing the company and products, and working within team-driven organization.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Aptitude for Technology (Cloud, Software, Web, Mobile, etc)
- Marketing, Promotion, Lead generation, Sales, Develop professional relationships on behalf of the company
- 100% Self-motivated (internally driven to succeed)
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, determine priority of assignments, and maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Able to promptly answer client related emails in a manner representative of Progressive Intelligence Technologies’ culture and expectations (Phone/Email/Social/etc)
- Strongly recommended: 5+ years of experience in Public Safety (Fire, EMS, EMA, LE, etc)
- 3-5+ years in sales/account management, plus 2+ years in customer service
- Ability to dedicate office hours and travel, throughout assigned sales territory, and call on new & existing customers to further develop the business;
We are actively seeking individuals who have honorably serve 5 or more years as public safety professional or armed forces (Reserve, Volunteer, Part time, or Full time). Candidates must have a strong reputation for impeccable character and leadership. Strong understanding in software or technology in the Public Safety (Hardware, RMS, CAD, Web/Software/App, etc). Commission-Sales opportunities like this don’t come along every day, but if you are ready to build and manage your own business and take a chance on yourself – it can be very rewarding.
To express your interest Click HERE. We'll email you back so you can send a resume & cover letter.